Become a Member
If you have been thinking about becoming a member of the NEADTA but are uncertain how to do so or are unsure of the benefits please read below!
How to Become a Member: Membership to the NEADTA is managed through the American Dance Therapy Association. You must be a member of the national association in order to be a member of a local chapter. When renewing your annual membership for the ADTA you must choose the New England Chapter as your local chapter and pay the additional dues. Chapter dues are $20 for Association/Institutional/Professional Members and are $15 for Students/Retired Members.
Benefits of Becoming a NEADTA Member: The NEADTA works to support and connect to its members in a variety of ways. Listed below are some of the benefits NEADTA members can enjoy:
- Discounted spring conference fees
- Be notified first about calls for proposals, dates, and registration for the NEADTA Annual Spring Conference
- Receive the Seasonal President Updates
- Share the work that members are doing locally
- Be notified of Dance/Movement Therapy job positions
- Post open Dance/Movement Therapy job positions to the membership through distribution by the NEADTA.
- Advertisement of workshops/presentations on our NEADTA website and distributed to our members by e-mail
- Support with advertising materials for events and spreading awareness of Dance/Movement Therapy in New England
- Member Appreciation Events
- Advertisement of individual and group supervision
- Support in connecting with BC-DMT supervisors
- Advertisement for peer supervision groups
- Opportunity to volunteer at the spring conferences to support your DMT Community
- Connecting with prospective students or interns
- Staying and feeling connected to other Dance/Movement Therapists!
If you have any questions about becoming an NEADTA Member, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to one of the NEADTA Board Members today!
Find a DMT
Looking for a DMT? Check out the ADTA’s Find a DMT feature here: Find a DMT